5 Reasons to Upgrade to Airbrush Makeup for Your Wedding Day:
- Texture. It feels like second skin and is perfect for those brides who don’t want to feel they have makeup on. But good news it looks amazing! Makes you camera ready in an instant!
- Long wear. It’s water resistant and transfer resistant. The technology in most airbrush makeup formulas makes it so it adheres like skin to the face. When used with proper primers, moisturizers and setting powder it truly it’s unstoppable! So much so I put Temptu’s perfect canvas hydra lock formula to the test at a recent shoot where the model went underwater. And not just a dip like full on swimming! Her face stayed perfect! I’d say you want that in your wedding day!
- HD camera approved. I briefly mentioned this is number 1 but I’ll go into more detail. Using an HD makeup formula is so important in today’s use of HD camera and video. You want a smooth finishing and every pore covered for that big day and airbrush makeup is your solution! The way in which the foundation is blown through the gun creates a finishing that looks perfect on camera!
- Skill. Airbrush makeup application takes a certain level of skill. When hiring a professional makeup artist, make sure they have a wide range of skills. Learning and mastering airbrush application is such a great skill to have and brings more options to the table for your best day ever!!!! Most makeup artist that offer this service have a few years under their belt and you can trust them with all your makeup need so the day of your wedding.
- Investment. Those makeup artist’s who spend money on a good airbrush system see the value in giving you the best of the best! A good airbrush system can cost in upwards of $500. We truly want you to have the best for your best day ever! Investing in our makeup kit is investing in you! An artist who carries good quality products is the artist you want to hire. Professional products require professional skills.
Airbrush makeup may be a bit more expensive than your average makeup application but let me tell you its worth every penny. I will say there is only one downfall to airbrush and depending on the formula it is not well suited for some mature skin types. I will say though the new Temptu Hydra Lock formula is perfect for mature skin and all the above. It’s my new secret weapon! So for all my fellow artists reading this, the sky is the limit with the Hydra Lock Formula!
I hope this helps in your makeup decision for your big day! Much luck to you!
Ps. In no way am I sponsored by Temptu or any airbrush makeup company. I truly believe in these products and spend my hard earned makeup money on them. I know I can trust them to perform to the quality I want them to and trust them to make my client look their absolute best!
-Ashley Marin, Your Friendly Neighborhood Makeup Artist.